Welcome to Dr. Nazmi Baycin’s surgical face transformation and reshaping in Dubai
As a Turkish plastic surgeon in Dubai, UAE, here I will share my professional knowledge and personal experience about changing the face image and appearance, and also male to female face transformation (facial feminization surgery), female to male transformation (facial masculinization surgery). You will find out the surgical techniques, what and how I can do, recovery period and tips to avoid unwanted results, risks of procedures, face change surgery before and after pictures and more…
Why do you need face change?
Face change surgery is most rare as well as most extreme procedure in plastic surgery. Minority of plastic surgeons can seize a chance to have an experience on this procedure in their professional life depending on the patient’s request. Luckily, I have had such an extreme experience many times.
The urges that the person to wish his or her face to transform are variable:
- Anybody may wish to look different
- Males may wish to look like a female (Facial feminization surgery)
- Females may wish to look like a male (Facial masculinization surgery)
What is face transformation?
Movie industry has leaded people to think that a face can be converted to a disparate face. As a result, some people who are not pleased of their face shape may wish to resemble celebrities.
A man visited me many years ago and asked his face to transform to Johnny Depp’s face. Of course I rejected him, because of his unrealistic expectation. Such cases can only be seen on science fiction movies.
I am just a surgeon, not a magician. However I fulfilled some patients’ request who wanted face transformation without targeting a particular face shape. Outcoming face shape will be derivations of your original face shape. Yet, the more procedure you have, the more your face differs.
On the other hand, it depends on how much you authorize me on your face change. If you give me full authorization without limitation, I can design an utterly different face.
There are numerous applications and software which transform the face reshaping three-dimensionally to see the difference before the surgery. However face change on the computer and to do it surgically are totally different jobs.
Of course, digital media shows your face change and gives an idea of how your face will look; however, no surgeon promises you to achieve the same result.
Psychologic Aspect of Face Change Surgery
Before the face reshaping, you must think twice what your expectation is and why you need such an extreme surgery which may be irreversible. Your psychological consistency is crucial. Your satisfaction rate depends on the utterly your expectation.
According to your expectation, I divide the candidates into two groups:
- Those who target a particular face shape: As I told before, I am not a magician who can provide you same to same what you imagine in your mind. If your expectation is precise and fixed, you will most probably be disappointed. For this reason, I do not attempt to perform your surgery.
- Those who do not target a particular face shape: If your main goal is to change your face anyhow, if you are ready for flexible outcomes rather than to have a precise appearance, you will be satisfied. Yet, I will design your face according to your wishes.
The units and factors that define the face shape and appearance are basically:
- Facial bone formation
- Facial muscle formation
- Fat tissue thickness and distribution
- Skin characteristics
- Hair characteristics
Unlimited formation variations of those units make difference the face shapes individually among the people. The parameters that can be transformed surgically therefore face reshaping are:
Bone Shape Variations
The bones of the face which influence face shape consist of lower jaw (mandible), upper jaw (maxilla), cheek bones (zygoma), nose bone (nasal bone), and forehead bone (frontalis).
Lower jaw (Mandible)
- Width of the lower jaw arch: Reduction and widening
- Sharpness of the rear angle of lower jaw: Smoothening and rounding
- Distance between teeth and lower margine of jaw: Increasing or decreasing
- Prominency of the chin (front part of lower jaw): Reduction or augmentation
- The position of lower jaw relative to upper jaw: Advancing forward or pushing backward
You may get detailed information regarding this procedure as visiting chin surgery page.
Upper jaw (Maxilla)
- Prominency of upper jaw: Advancing forward or pushing backward
- Distance between upper teeth and nose: Increasing or decreasing
Cheek bone (Zygoma)
- Bone prominency: Reduction or augmentation
- Bone arch width: Widening or narrowing
Nose bone (Nasal bone)
- Size: Reduction or augmentation
- Width: Widening or narrowing
- Tip width: Narrowing or widening
- Tip angulation: Rotating upward or downward
You may get detailed information regarding this procedure as visiting rhinoplasty page.
- Forehead bone prominency: Augmentation is feasible only. The forehead bone is one of the bones that protects the brain. Reduction of the forehead bone makes the bone thinner and leads it more fragile against trauma.
Facial Muscle Formation
- Facial muscles influence face appearance visually and also have an importance functionally. Muscles are sole dynamic component of the face. Muscles ensure all mimic movement including opening and closing eye and mouth, smiling, speaking and many more… Since changing the muscle formation also affects their movement functions, only minor changes are feasible in order to preserve their functions.
Fat Tissue Thickness and Distribution
- The volume of the fat tissue influences facial appearance. Large volume of fat leads person to look chubby, in contrary, little volume of fat leads person to look skinny. Both volume reduction for chubby people and volume enhancement for skinny people are feasible. While liposuction and / or buccal fat removal ensures fat reduction, fat transfer ensures fat volume enhancement.
- Lip augmentation: Fat injection or filler injection makes your lips fuller.
You may get detailed information regarding those procedures as visiting liposuction procedure, buccal fat reduction, fat transfer and filler injection pages.
- Skin tightness: Skin tightening on your cheeks and eyelids is feasible which leads you look younger
- Eye shape: Converting an Asian shaped eye to European shaped eye, in contrary converting an European shaped eye to Asian shaped eye is feasible. Also elevating the outer corner of the eye is feasible which leads significant difference upon the facial expression.
- Lip reduction: Removing a particular width of the skin on the reddish part of the lip makes your lips look thinner.
- Nevus (mole) transfer: Almost everybody has a nevus on various part of their body. It is feasible to transfer any nevus from any part of the body onto the face.
- Hair density: Hair implantation makes your hair to look more dense. Not only for head hair, but also it is feasible to do for eyebrow, beard and mustache. In contrary, laser hair removal provides an option to reduce your hair.
- Eyebrow width: Widening or narrowing
Face Transformation Before and After Picture
1 year after 3rd session of face reshaping. He underwent multiple procedures including, hair transplantation, forehead lift, brow transplant, ear correction, fat injection, nose reshaping, lip contouring, eyelid correction and partial liposuction.
How will you feel yourself after facial feminization or masculinization surgery?
Diagram shows, how you will feel yourself emotionally during the recovery period of facial feminization and masculinization surgery. The effect of the surgery may impair your emotional status. However, as time goes on, you will recover and get rid of surgical effects; and eventually, you will gain your confidence back.
Surgical Face Change Gender Transformation
This category includes two types of surgery:
- Facial feminization surgery
- Facial masculinization surgery
Sudden radical changes on your face image may likely impair your emotional status, and be hard to adopt your new face. If you consider facial feminization surgery or facial masculinization surgery, whatsoever, my recommendation is to move forward step by step. So, you would have a longer time to both adopt your new face image and decide which procedure you will need on the next step.
What are the distinctive characteristics between feminine and masculine faces?
- The distance between the eyebrows and hair line is wider in males than females. Therefore male’s forehead looks wider than the female’s forehead.
- Bone ridge above the eye is more prominent in males than females.
- Female eyebrows look more arched, whereas male eyebrows look straighter.
- The distance between the eye and eyebrow is wider in females than the males. In other words, female eyebrow looks higher than the male eyebrow.
Eye shape characteristics
- Since the ridge of the frontal bone is more prominent on the eyebrow level in males, male eye look deeper set than female eye.
- When eyelids are open, the distance between upper and lower eyelid margin is wider in female than male. In other words, female eyelids appear more open, whereas male eyelids appear more closed relatively.
Nose shape characteristics
- Female nose appear smaller than male nose.
- The angle between the nose and upper lip is wider in female than male. In other words, the tip of the nose is more rotated upward in females than that of the males.
- The width of the female nose is narrower than that of the male
- Females have more prominent cheek bone than that of the males. Male cheek bone is flatter.
- The fat layer on the cheek is thicker in females than that of males. Therefore cheeks look fuller in females.
- The distance between upper lip and nose is wider in males that that of the females.
- Female lips appear fuller, whereas male lips appear thinner
- Male has wider and stronger jaw with sharper angle. In contrary female jaw appear weaker, narrower with smoother and rounded angle.
Facial Feminization Surgery In Dubai (Male To Female Face Transformation)
To achieve feminine face, below procedures are feasible as a part of facial feminization surgery:
- Hair transplantation to achieve narrower forehead as lowering the level of hairline
- Eyebrow lifting, reshaping and narrowing
- Eye reshaping
- Nose reshaping
- Cheek augmentation including bone and fat tissue
- Lip augmentation
- Jaw reduction and reshaping
Facial Masculinization Surgery In Dubai (Female To Male Face Transformation)
To achieve masculine face, below procedures are feasible as a part of facial masculinization surgery:
- Bone implant placement beneath the eyebrow to achieve more prominent forehead bone.
- Hair transplantation to widen the eyebrows
- Fat transfer above the eye to achieve fullness
- Nose reshaping
- Cheek fat and bone reduction
- Lip reduction
- Jaw implant placement to achieve stronger jaw appearance.
Where will I perform your surgery?
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publications, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. It is the recognized global leader in healthcare accreditation with the highest standards built on maximum safety and minimum risk.
There are a couple of hospital options that I affiliated with, which accredited by JCI. I will perform your surgery at either one of the distinguished, cutting edge hospitals in Dubai. You may opt for one during the consultation.
Dr. Nazmi is a lovely doctor with a great experience. I am a TV personality from Brazil and have been in many dr around the world, and finally, I found a perfect doctor in Dubai. I did my nose, lips, chin. His artistic approach and customized surgical designs create amazing results. Now I am thinking of a plastic surgery facelift. Because I really feel so much trust in him. When you have surgery, you should search for a good dr and make sure. And I found mine is Dr. Nazmi, and so excited for the next surgery.
- TV personality
I have received multiple treatments from Dr Baycin now and every time he has been fantastic delivering a pain free treatment with fantastic results. He listens closely to understand your concerns and improvements you hope to make, educating you about the different options available and working with you to form a treatment strategy that will get results. He is committed to ensuring patients receive the best service from the moment they check in. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic treatments.
- Photo model / Blogger
The Best Plastic Surgeon! “Dr. Baycin makes every experience easy and stress-free for me. He creates an artistic value on human bodies. You feel safe and lovely with him. Dr. Baycin and his team are always available at all times for the patients who have general questions. He provides world class healthcare service with his detailed knowledge. With no hesitation I can refer Dr. Baycin to my friends. It worths to take an health and beauty trip from US to Dubai, UAE.” Thank you so much, sincerely...
- BIM Specialist
As per Dubai Health Authority rules, if you had planned to have a facial feminization surgery in Dubai, you had to do a COVID test before the face transformation in Dubai hospitals. However, according to the recent update, patients no longer have to do a covid test.
Checklist Before Having Facial Feminization / Masculinization or Change Surgery in Dubai, UAE
IMPORTANT ! Before getting the appointment, check your medical conditions yourself.
How much does a face transformation surgery cost in Dubai, UAE?
Face change surgery costs in Dubai vary and depend on how many procedure you will need. Therefore the face transformation prices are variable. Starting price of the simplest procedures:
- Facial feminization surgery price: 8.000 AED.
- Facial masculinization surgery price: 8.000 AED.
While a single procedure consists its individual price, the price of serial or combined procedures is unlimited depending on your requests.
Full list of plastic surgery prices
Get ready to look and feel best with facial transformation surgery… You deserve…
Approach to Feminization Surgery and Facial Masculinization Surgery: Aesthetic Goals and Principles of Management
Plastic Surgery in Dubai
Go To Top