Turkish Plastic Surgeon: Who Is Dr. Nazmi BAYCIN?
Nazmi Baycin, plastic surgery specialist, from Turkey is in Dubai, UAE. Board Certified Turkish doctor has been working as a plastic surgeon for 23 years and works in Dubai, UAE.
In his career, he focused especially on cosmetic surgery. All aesthetic operations such as face, nose, ear, liposuction and body contouring are all in his scope. He mostly specialized in rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and female genital aesthetic procedures. Face transformation surgery is one of the most extreme procedures in the field of plastic surgery. Dr. Nazmi Baycin carried out many times extraordinary procedures as a consultant plastic surgeon.
His clinic works not only on the world’s common plastic surgery, but he also studies new surgical designs in order to contribute to the development of surgical techniques. Both breast augmentation without a surgical scar and female genital design have been developed by him. Therefore, these procedures have reached maximum popularity with the pioneering of Dr. Nazmi Baycin in Turkey in recent years. Since dozens of celebrities underwent various operations through Dr. Nazmi Baycin’s hands, he has been renowned as “celebrity plastic surgeon“.
Professional Activities of Nazmi Baycin
- The effect of diosmine on venous flap survival. 1995, Girne.
- The effect of pentoxifylline on survival of random pattern skin flaps. 1995, Girne.
- A rare skin tumor: Leiomyosarcoma. Bursa, 1996
- Tessier No:7 cleft in associated with left paramedian mandibular cleft, Bursa, 1996
- Keratoacanthoma : Presentation of 13 cases. Bursa, 1996
- The effects and outcomes of usage hydroxyapatite, porous polyethylene and silicone elastomer on bone, Annual Meeting of Plastic Surgery. Antalya, 1997.
- Malignant melanoma arising on palmoplantar keratoderma. Antalya, 1997.
- Cystic hygroma on the left cheek. Antalya, 1997.
- Paget’s disease of the maxilla, 1998.
- Technetium Tc-99m sestamibi for non-invasive monitoring of muscle flap survival, 1999.
- Bone chips and diced cartilage: An anatomically adopted graft for the nasal dorsum. 16th Congress of ISAPS, 2002.
- Cosmetic surgery of face, Istanbul, 2011.
- Synergistic effects of deferoxamine and verapamil in prevention of distal flap necrosis. Tr. Un. T. Fk. 11(1,2,3) 237-240, 1994
- The effect of diosmine on venous flap survival. TU. TF. 1995.
- The effect of pentoxifylline on survival of random pattern skin flaps. Tr. Un. TF 1995
- Keratoacanthoma: Diagnosis and treatment. TUTF 13(3):17-23, 1996
- 2 Years experience on mandibular fractures. Trk. Uni. T. Fk. 14(1):25-31,1997
- A rare skin tumor : Leiomyosarkoma. CUTF 28(3):166-169,1997
- Cystic hygroma on the left cheek. TU. TF. 15(2):111-115, 1998
- Therapeutic approach to frontal sinus fractures. The Journal of Trauma 5(2):128-131, 1999
- Reconstruction of orbital blow-out fractures bone defects with porous polyethylene implants. The Journal of Trauma 5(3):175-179, 1999
- Correction of “Saddle nose” deformities with cartilage grafts. Tr. Un. TF 16(1):29-33, 1999
- Gluteal fasciocutaneous V-Y advancement flap for reconstruction of sacral pressure sores. TUTF 16(1):35-38, 1999
- Gold weight implanting in order to restore upper eyelid functions in facial paralysis. CUTF 30(2):159-162, 1999
- Repair with “Fricke flap” in full thickness upper eyelid loss. CUTF 30(2):167-170, 1999
- The repair of soft tissue defect on the distal leg with partial soleus muscle flap. CUTF 30(2):187-190, 1999
- Perialar crescentic advancement flap for reconstruction of the upper lip defects. IUTF 62(2):123-128, 1999
- Lower trapezius muscle flap for reconstruction of auriculo-temporal tissue defect after tumor resection. Trk. Uni. T. Fk. 16(3): 135-139, 1999
- Malignant melanoma in association with palmoplantar keratoderma. E.J.P.S. 22(1):49-50, 1999
- Surgical approach to lower lip defects. TUTF 2001
- Bone and diced cartilage: An anatomically adopted graft for the nasal dorsum. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 28(1), 8-12, 2004
- Our experiences for the surgical treatment of the nasal skin carcinoma. Balkan Medical Journal 14(2), 109-114, 1997
- Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons
- Circle for Aesthetic Surgery
- The Rhinoplasty Society
- International Cosmetology and Cosmetic Gynecology
*Reference: https://www.isaps.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Global-Survey-2019.pdf. Since the reference does not include, the cases of buccal fat removal and hair transplant carried out by Nazmi Baycin are excluded.
Dr. Nazmi is a lovely doctor with a great experience. I am a TV personality from Brazil and have been in many dr around the world, and finally, I found a perfect doctor in Dubai. I did my nose, lips, chin. His artistic approach and customized surgical designs create amazing results. Now I am thinking of a plastic surgery facelift. Because I really feel so much trust in him. When you have surgery, you should search for a good dr and make sure. And I found mine is Dr. Nazmi, and so excited for the next surgery.
- TV personality
I have received multiple treatments from Dr Baycin now and every time he has been fantastic delivering a pain free treatment with fantastic results. He listens closely to understand your concerns and improvements you hope to make, educating you about the different options available and working with you to form a treatment strategy that will get results. He is committed to ensuring patients receive the best service from the moment they check in. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic treatments.
- Photo model / Blogger
The Best Plastic Surgeon! “Dr. Baycin makes every experience easy and stress-free for me. He creates an artistic value on human bodies. You feel safe and lovely with him. Dr. Baycin and his team are always available at all times for the patients who have general questions. He provides world class healthcare service with his detailed knowledge. With no hesitation I can refer Dr. Baycin to my friends. It worths to take an health and beauty trip from US to Dubai, UAE.” Thank you so much, sincerely...
- BIM Specialist